Re: Degree's?

Whoa, I for one really appreciate being able to pick the brains of the folks
who earn their living doing this stuff.  I have received so much SUPER help
from Heidi and Susan.  I realize there are people who flaunt their degrees,
etc., but I fully agree with the salesmen wanting to sell you their product.
I have great respect for these wonderful people and am looking foreword to
learning more.  The simple fact that they not only belong to this list but
that they share with us is wonderful.  I could go on but nuff said.  Lovell