Re: BAD WEATHER GEAR

My Aussie style slicker w/cape not only keeps me and all my saddle dry covers
my feet and snaps up when I get off so I don't fall over it.  Then I slip the
saddle cover over the saddle so it keeps dry and my hood that fits over my
helmet keeps the water from going down my neck.  I even have a little
lightweight horse sheet for the horse if I need it or the Haunch Heater to
keep his butt dry.  Lovell