Re: BAD WEATHER GEAR

Everyone always teases me but I wear a long slicker that covers my feet and
the entire saddle.  (It is too long to walk in) and mudboots, and a plastic
cover over my helmet.  I stay COMPLETELY dry in this...once it rained SIX
INCHES during the ride!  The problem is getting off....have something to
immediately cover your saddle with as soon as you dismount so it stays dry!

Using the slicker also saves a lot of wear on the saddle from getting wet.

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.com/arabians