Re: yellow snow...?

katswig@deltanet.com writes:

<< Am I the only one who considers the possiblity that this odd colored urine
 may not be from the horses at all?  I don't have any snow, but I do know
 that horses aren't the only animals hanging out in my pasture (and
 urinating there). >>

Could be from other species, too, but it is most likely from the horses.  Have
seen the same thing myself in the winter, even in confined paddocks where
there is NO chance of other species.  It is really quite common.

Heidi