Re: One Great Horse or One Great Love?

From: DVeritas@aol.com <DVeritas@aol.com>

>f God appears on your step in the morning and tells you, "You may have one
>Great Love (meaning a man or a woman) or one Great Horse in your life, how
>would you answer?
>   (Just curious, stuff I think about when mucking on cold mornings in my
>barn...)
>
>   Frank (I never answered this question when Becky (my wife) and I talked
>about it.

I am one blessed lady who has both. My husband gave me my horse as a
surprise 50th birthday present. I had been leasing the horse and had fallen
in love with it, and hubby got a contract on it and presented me with his
papers on my birthday. He crewed for us at Tevis last year, too. I told him
he never had to give me another present as long as we live. (He does anyway,
but I meant it. I am completely content with this horse!)
Mary