Re: One Great Horse or One Great Love?

I love my horses but... they don't get up and go to work every morning so I
don't have too; and they don't give up golf every other weekend to go on rides
(even tho he doesn't ride); and they don't bring me flowers for no reason at
all; and they sure don't lay on my side of the bed first so when I get in it's
already warm.  Nope, they don't stand a chance against my incredible husband!
Margie Burton
Kansas