From: DVeritas@aol.com [mailto:DVeritas@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 1999 3:00 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: One Great Horse or One Great Love?

f God appears on your step in the morning and tells you, "You may have one
Great Love (meaning a man or a woman) or one Great Horse in your life, how
would you answer?
   (Just curious, stuff I think about when mucking on cold mornings in my
barn...)

   Frank (I never answered this question when Becky (my wife) and I talked
about it.