Vac's for horses

I use a shop vac too, purchased from Sears.  I bought on small enough to
move easily, it has a shoulder strap too.  I think it's about 4.4 horsepower
which works just fine.  I ordered the brushes from stateline about $40 for a
set of three.  The shop vac was around the same cost.  Certainly works great
for winter mud and during shedding.  No more hair floating around during
shedding time, the vac sucks it all up.

Dawna
HoofnFins@worldnet.att.net