Re: One Great Horse or One Great Love?

In a message dated 1/8/99 7:43:33 PM EST, potator@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU LEIGHT FOR YOU HAVE NOT HAD THE RIGHT HORSE OR DOG!
 Potato

I just love a challenge!  Don't feel sorry for me, I have a great husband and
14 "great" horses/ponies.  BTW, so you won't feel that I am totally heartless,
I do have several horses/ponies that will never be sold.  Some I get terribly
attached to and some I don't.  It doesn't seem to matter if they are "great"
or not for me to get attached.  In fact.....the ones that I hold dearest to my
heart are usually the most useless.
Leigh