Re: Hooking trimmers to your body???

I got news for you folks.  If you want Velcro (hook and pile) to turn loose it
will not and if you expect it to hold tight like when it gets wet forget that
too.  Have seen many strange accidents from ANYTHING hooked to your body I'll
take my chances with having to pick them up.  Perhaps put a string or cord on
them like your sponge so you can pull it back up. Can you imagine the disaster
if while hooked to you they get your horse where he doesn't want got?  Like
flank area?  I have a small "holster" for mine and just hold them, I can slip
them in and out easily it's quite convenient.  Velcro is a very handy
invention I use a lot of it in my sewing of all those bags but there are
someplaces I use snaps and for a very good reason as I have tried Velcro in
lots of different situations.  Lovell