Re: soybean meal

Actually, I didn't start taking it for the E itself but for the soy in it... I had to
buy the real stuff not the fake stuff.  I was having bad nightsweats.  When I take this
regularly and don't forget, I don't have the night sweats...so the soy was the purpose
in taking the E.  And it was our plan to fill smaller jugs as we needed them from the
big barrel but it was/is my concern to keep it from going bad.  We don't have a problem
with our smaller jugs, we keep them in a cool, dark place (haven't had to worry much
about THAT lately!!) but I want the stuff to stay good for as long as we need it.  I
will ask them about the airtight thing and see what they can tell me about managing
that!!  Thanks, Susan!
Maggie