Re: soybean meal

In a message dated 1/4/99 5:17:15 PM Pacific Standard Time, BREJD@aol.com
writes:

<<  Does anyone feed soybean meal for weight gain??? I have feed it to my
foals
 when I wean them and to my endurance horses and they seem to hold their
weight
 better.
  I dont know if it really helps, but my vet said to give it a try. My babies
 look great, and my endurance horses are fat.
    Dory

Better for this purpose might be hydrolized whey protein.

ti