Re: soybean meal

I don't know about the meal but the nutritionist for the local feed store that I
consulted suggested that since I feed oil, I might want to consider using soybean
oil.  I can get that even cheaper than the vegetable oil as the feed place can buy
it in 55 gallon drums... we are checking out how many people we have converted to
using oil (we have suggested it to several of our clients...hubby is a farrier) to
see if we'll use it up fast enough.  Perhaps Susan has some info on soybean oil?
I know my dr. prescribed Vitamin E for me, the "real" kind made from soybean oil
for some hormonal problems and it works!!!  Would soybean oil like that have the
benefits of added Vitamin E?  Any additional info is appreciated!
Maggie