Re: Sheath Swelling

Nikki;

How much apple cider vinegar did you put in each feeding?  I've had him
checked for 'beans' -- the answer was none.  Since he is gray -- had him check
for melanoma -- none.  Had all the blood work done -- nothing wrong with any
of the major organs.  I'm willing to try just about anything at this point.
He has gotten very tolerant about strange drugs being added to his grain as
long as there is applesauce in it.