Re: Nature is for who?

Dear Mary,
Thanks for the encouragement.  My husband frequently laments that we have
started this too late (he is 44, I am 36) but as I plot and plan our future
rides and the fabulous endurance horses we will breed AND ride and the days when
we will be able to travel all over the United States.... well, he thinks I am
crazy but when I read about Valerie Kanavy winning the WEC and someone like you
(a teacher... I'm a sub) riding in the Tevis in their 50's, I realize I have a
lot of time yet to do ALL those things!!  Keep on keeping on!  We need the
inspiration!  :)
Maggie