Re: Nature is for who?

>My wife is 67 and I am 71 now and still putting in long hours fighting for
>trails!!!
>Bob Morris
Wow! Thanks for the inspiration! I just celebrated my 55th year by doing
Tevis for the first time. I am so excited! People like you and Trilby and
Julie Suhr are such an inspiration to me. I look forward to my retirement
years when I can RIDE more! (I currently teach school.)In the last five
years, since moving to the country, my husband and I have built four barns
and stretched over 5,000 ft of 4ft nonclimb fence. We had never built
anything before. And we're having FUN! (Aren't we all a bit nuts, getting up
at 2:00 to start a 100 at 4:00?) I believe that this is the best part of
life so far, and it is thanks to God's blessings on us and to endurance
people who really ENJOY life! I wish we had discovered this 20 years ago!
Mary Fields