Re: Nature is for who?

In a message dated 1/3/99 3:13:57 PM Pacific Standard Time, bobmorris@rmci.net
writes:

<<
 Have you noticed that the great majority of the Mt. Bike Riders are young
 male in the 20 to 35 age group?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.....Have you seen the thighs on those
mountain bikers? whew!!! Glad I'M not wearing the heart monitor!  O.K., back
to the subject:  The mountain bikers do seem to be more organized with regard
to trail preservation; could it have something to do with their thighs?
(sorry slipped again!).

sylvia