Re: Carbo loading products

karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us writes:

<< My
 >impression of your horse is that he is a good horse able to do what he
 does IN
 >SPITE of the carbo loading, rather than because of it...

 LOL...yeah...probably so....more often than not, the horse does well in
 spite of me.  I usually get into trouble listening to other peoples advice
 and not listening to my gut instinct.  Guess we are always learning from
 our mistakes.  Boy have I learned a lot <bg> in the last year.

 Happy Trails,

 Karen >>

Karen,

Never let someone talk you out of your own experiences. There are some who
cannot comprehend the use of strong carbohydrates in an endurance horse, and
have hundreds of reasons why not, none of them supported by either the
literature or actual experience.

ti