Re: Carbo loading products

My
>impression of your horse is that he is a good horse able to do what he
does IN
>SPITE of the carbo loading, rather than because of it...

LOL...yeah...probably so....more often than not, the horse does well in
spite of me.  I usually get into trouble listening to other peoples advice
and not listening to my gut instinct.  Guess we are always learning from
our mistakes.  Boy have I learned a lot <bg> in the last year.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Weaver