Re: lost horse in Texas

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!  I hope you find him... that is a
horrible feeling.  Try to sleep and let others help you as much as you can!
Just sorry I am too far away to be of any more help!  Take care of yourself!!
He'll turn up!!!  Sounds like you have done what needs to be done!  Though not
the same thing, we lost a dog a couple years ago...our favorite really (out of
7!!).  The sweetest, most cuddly Brittany with a huge smile!!!  We lost him the
day before a huge snowstorm.... he got started on a rabbit or something and
simply didn't realize he was leaving.  Anyway, we searched and searched!  Saw
him coming around the curve on a seasonal road near our home (he must have
heard us calling) but the vehicle we were in (not our own) scared and before we
knew it he was gone again!!  Due to getting the word out and a lost ad in our
paper (which described his big smile!) we found him about five days later.  He
had wandered about 10 miles from home!  It was the worst week of my life!!!  We
never dreamed we would see him again!  We love that silly dog so!!  But don't
give up.... prayer does work.
Maggie