Re: Wooley Horses and HRM

My sister (an LPN) suggested that and I intended to post to ridecamp about it.  You beat me to it!  Thanks!  We'll try that, too.  Probably cheaper than aloe vera I bet!
Maggie

LEIGHSA ROSENDAUL wrote:

 Another thing that works well and is water soluble is KY Jelly. I have used it off and on for years with great success. One benefit of it is that clean-ups a breeze. Leighsa Rosendaul & The Mighty Tubster