EN self supporting?

>I figure the EN, with the amount of advertising it does ought to about
>be
>able to support itself.

Don't know about EN, but seems to me that Trail Blazer has at least as
much advertising as EN and I don't think she could afford to give it
away.

Seems like a lot of people are confusing "Single people" with "Individual
Memberships".  I'll bet most of the individual memberships go to married
people who don't bother signing up the family.  Don't know why ya'll are
so opposed to a few people donating an extra $10.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]