Re: Arghhhh.....desparately seeking saddle!

Sue: I love my Boz saddle and would not sell it, but, It does not fit all
horses like the company said! The "rubber tree" that is shown in the ads being
bent, are accually very hard plastic/rubber type stuff that does not bend as
far as I can tell. It rubs very badly on one of my horses, she has no withers
and broad round shoulders. It has fit well on several other horses that I have
done endurance on before. Boz saddles are very comfortable for the rider and
easy to keep up. They are fast and easy to cinch and extremely stable. I
wouldn't want to break colts in any other saddle. I have never seen one for
sale used, so I guess other owners feel the same. Good luck, and if you order
one new, it will not be here for November.! He is V...E...R....Y.....slow in
making the saddles, it took mine about 5 months (and he had the $). My sister
in law had her's ordered for 4 months before it came!  Leigh Preddy