Norco Riverdance

It was so good to see all you guys - and to put a face on Heide! Well, even
though my husband stole my horse for  the ride (it was his borthday - what
could I say??) and my daughter rode my precious Harlot, I enjoyed crewing for
them - gave me a little time to fraternize.
Lynne, you did a GREAT job on this ride. Thank you to Pat, too, who did a
really tough job trying to keep those trails marked. My family LIKED their wet
shoes for the last 20 miles! Next year I get to ride! It was a wonderful ride
Lynne! see you all at Manzanita! That may be Salazar's comeback - thought he'd
be DEAD!
Sandy