You can't please them all

Thanks for the responses to my message re: Speedbumps in the
Grasslands.  Please remember that I only mentioned this subject because
our Ranger asked me to.  Some people like the bumps (in their areas) and
some don't.  I KNOW they are for water control, which I think I
mentioned in my original post.  The Ranger just wants to see if they can
find some other method for water control that doesn't require so many
huge mounds in the trails.  And, yes, we do have a lot of other
obstacles to train our horses on out here.

For those of you who like the bumps, please come out and ride them.  For
those of you who don't like them, please write to the Ranger per his
request.  For all others, please use your Delete key.

Amber
I'm just the messenger
(I get into more trouble that way)