Re: Newbie query: why required weight?

Nor does this statement say Susan's work is less interesting.  I think
Susan's work is very interesting and very valid for the Tevis and other
similar rides in semiarid and arid areas of the US.  My only point on
this as it has always been that one must use care in attaching too much
significance to it to the sport of endurance in the US - of which large
portions are not semiarid.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt