Re: First LD Ride disappointing

What a bummer!  This is my first year riding LD, and my
experience has been just the opposite!  (And I ride in the
Pacific NW..........)

My first ride, back in April, was as much fun as the ride we
just completed (our 6th this year).

Do try another LD ride.  Don't let one bad experience keep you
and your horse from a wonderful sport.  There will always be
less than perfectly run rides..... and less than perfect (friendly) riders
.......but use them as "training" to condition your horse and your mind
to the experience.

Hang in there, and do go to another ride.  Bet the next one is going
to be great!

Sue

Sue Riegel, So. Oregon
Peruvians and Keeshonden