Re: First LD Ride disappointing

I've only done 3 rides thus far. At each I have found everyone to be quite
helpful. Ride management, P&R folks, vets and other riders. At my last ride a
woman volunteered to ride with my jr daughter and they both had a ball
together. At the same ride, my horse got worn out by me and a man crewing for
his family helped me cool and give lytes to my horse. Any questions I have had
(dumb or not so dumb) have been answered cheerfully and completely answered.

I am sorry you have had a bad experience. Maybe next time won't be like the
first. Try again.

Ed Roley
Then again, I'm in the southern region too...it may make a difference.