Re: electrolytes

Truman Prevatt wrote:

> Tina,
>
> You must learn to be neater<G>.
sigh...you're not the only person to say that :-)

> What I have started to do is to mix the electroytes with the wet mash I
> give at the checks.
I haven't had good luck with this as Tony's normal MO is to
not eat till at least the 2nd check - by the third one he's
eating like a pig so syringing at least in the beginning is
the only way he's gonna get any.

>  No fuss and no muss and I can stand for "best dressed
> rider" at the end.

I coulnd't stand for best anything at the end except maybe
best bad hair :-)

Tina