Re: electrolytes

Here's what works well for me:

On the night before the ride I mix the electrolite with with applesauce.
One oz. of elect. per syringeful of applesauce.  I put the mixture in an
old squeezable jelly container.  It looks like a small pvc catsup
container but it has a large opening that can be sealed by a hinged
lid.  Laura uses an old honey container that's shaped like a bear and
peaks out of her water bottle holder.

I put the container of  mix and the syringe in a large baggie (I've had
the lid come off from altitude changes) and carry it in my saddle bag.
Anytime you want to administer electolite you just remove the plunger,
squirt some into the syringe and its ready to go.

Gary