Re: easyboots

Pam,
Are you getting the strap up behind the heel and out from under the sole?
I've trimmed mine and don't have a problem, unless I don't have the strap
in place. Bought the keepers, but haven't ever had the nerve to try them.
Painted them orange instead (they do come in red/orange now- of course.)
Linda & The Joker