Re: Easyboots

Re: keepers - Maybe I'm in the minority but the last thing I
want is a loose easyboot flopping around my horse's ankle at
a trot or canter - talk about doing airs above the ground
:-)).

I've used e-boots on one 50 miler and in several training
rides - the only trouble I had was keeping the vet wrap from
rolling up/down off the heel. And I wrap practically the
entire foot and up the ankle some. It gets all bunched up
right above the boot

Suggestions Karen or anyone else?

I still sometimes pad instead of using the e-boots....why
I'm not sure...I find traction much better with e-boots than
pads.

I have bruised Tony's bulbs :-( by having the heel strap a
little too high - he has sorta low heels - for the strap not
to be on his bulb it's practically on his frog it seems.

They are great on pavement as well as for rocks btw.

Tina
hickst@nichols.com