Re: Bandos

If I recall correctly..... I seem to remember Tomasz, who managed the Magness
Arabian operation in Santa Ynez, mentioning several of the Magness horses with
some Bandos lines in them.

I have also heard rumors that the Magness operation in Colorado is or has been
shut down and has been consolidated into the Santa Ynez ranch (between Santa
Barbara and San Luis Obispo, CA).
.... AND if true, SAD!, that Tomasz (with vast Polish arabian experience and
knowledge) has been relieved of duties there.....

Anyone heard what's going on?  Are there Magness horses for sale out there?
Have any of the Colorado folks heard anything?  Maybe you can find some Bandos
mares out there....

Just wondering.....
Melody - a fan of Tomasz and Magness horses... as much as I know about them.