Re: Bandos

I have been horse shopping in Colorado and was recently told that
Magness Arabians is no longer in this state.  However, I have seen a
couple of their Polish line horses once used in Colorado State
University's (CSU) stallion program for sale out here. They may still
donate horses to CSU and these may periodically be sold by the University.
Since I'm new to the area, others from around here would probably know
more details.

Does anyone have experience with or an opinion about Khemosabi breeding
for endurance?  A horse I am considering buying is a grandson.  I
couldn't find reference to him in the archives on this subject of
breeding/endurance.

Kind regards,

Michele
Fort Collins, CO