Re: Karahty Get at Tevis

It's true in almost all cases that good horses have good mothers.  It can
also be said that one way to show the worth of a stallion is by the
consistency of his get from a variety of good mares...   We all know of
stallions that had the best mares available and still did not produce
well - if we are willing to admit it.  How many breeders would use junk
mares, anyway, with a top horse?  Or a junk stallion with a good mare?

Dave