Re: Female Physique

 woman will have less weight at the
>> "poles"(feet,shoulders)and more in the hips.This means it is easier
>> control the body as it moves,having less "polar momentum".And of
>> course,women are usually NOT as tall as the men,so here again there
>is

Dear Ray,

I'm 5' tall with a "larger than petite" rear end.  According to your
theory, I should never fall off.  Now that I think about it, I almost
never do...however, horses seem to fall on me.  Work that one into your
theory.  We'll call it South Polar momentum.

Angie McGhee

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]