Female Physique

    I've been out-triathaloned by a female.  I've been out-marathoned by a
female.  I've been out-racquetballed by a female.  And the list goes on.
    I've, believe it or not, been a damn good athlete all my life.
    But, I have found, as many have but are afraid to admit, my athletic
skills come up short as the level of competition increases in whatever
endeavor I pursue.
    The better rider will always ride better than the poorer, male or female.
    The better horseman won't let it get to him/her.
    As to why someone "wins" an endurance race/ride...it is much, much larger
than physique (as we all really do know).
    Horses/Mules and the quality of their conditioning sure seems to play some
part.
    Oh yeah, I've also been out-thought by females on many, many occasions.
And,
I don't consider myself a "rock" (although, those of you who know me are
probably disagreeing with THAT observation as you read this).
    I'm usually wrong.  Bye.
    Frank Solano