Female Physique

I believe strongly that women have an advantage over men in the mass
centralization of their bodies.If a man and a woman are of equal
height,equal weight. and have centers of gravity at identical
positions,the woman will have less weight at the
"poles"(feet,shoulders)and more in the hips.This means it is easier to
control the body as it moves,having less "polar momentum".And of
course,women are usually NOT as tall as the men,so here again there is
less to control.When one falls from a horse,90% of the time,you almost
stayed on.I'm 6-2,200lbs,skinny,and wear size 12 heavy clodhoppers.Once
Chico and I start to part company,it usually happens.All women can
dance.Smart men avoid dance floors,at least public ones.Ray O.