Re: heart murmer

guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Although, my vet does not seem concerned, I would like to hear from others
with this kind of problem >>
I had a 2,000 miles horse with a murmur.  It seems to matter if it is
diastolic or systolic and I can't for the life of me remember which one is the
bad one.  Your vet probably knows.  Khazen, Becky Hart's first Hall of Fame
horse had a huge murmur and it didn't stop him at all.  Only a repeated bowed
tendon stopped his charge.  He is now 28 years old and still wants to trot on
the trails he remembers as race trails.  Hope this helps...Maryben