where can I buy wool fleece?

Can any of you fellow seamstresses tell me where I can buy the fuzzy wool
fleece that is used for girth backing and saddlepads?  My regular
suppliers of outdoor fabrics, The Rain Shed and Textile Outfitters, don't
carry this (and don't even suggest local fabric stores -- completely
hopeless down here).  I've really gotten hooked on making my own tack
lately -- neon orange is in short supply in the tack stores <BG>.

I'm so spoiled now, I want to make all my own stuff.  Help!

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region