Re: heart murmer

I had a horse with a heart murmer, at the suggestion of my vet I took her
to Ft Collins, University of Colorado to have a test done on her to be sure
that there was no blockage etc.  The Vet that preformed the test knew about
endurance and told me that i would have no problems, and I never had a
problem.

Cookie Hickstein

> I have a 15 year old Arab  gelding. We are doing 50 mile endurance rides.
The ride vets seem to be concerned about his heart murmer, although he
recovers well he definitely has a murmer.