Trail Sabotage!

<<< ...BUT when I
finally found the trail to Watson Lake where all the ribbons had been
removed, the only marks on the trail were bike tracks. >>>

Mayber this would be something our representatives would like to take to the
symposium?  Betsy, I will start making my list now.<VBG>

In our area, most of the bikers here try to avoid the horse trails;  God
forbid,  if they should get a horse apple stuck in their  bike spokes. <VBG>
As for the ones who are deliberately taking down trail markers, I am
practicing what I call "Biker Dogging". There helmets have air vents just like
ours do, we are higher up, one should be able to lean over, grab the helmet
and apply a reining horse slide. Hubby rides an ex-polo pony and they would
love the thrill of a new game. ;-) .

Truthfully, in our area most of the bikers try to get along, we are getting a
big pressure from the motorized dirt bikes wanting acces to all the trails.
Guess it is time for more freeway training!

Jackie Baker, FL