RE:suspensory ligament

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

Hi everyone,

Somehow, you all out there got the impression it was my horse with the
suspensory ligament damage.  It wasn't, I was only responding to a
message someone else put on the list.  Thank you all for the info, but it should be directed to the message  on
the list just titled "Suspensory ligament".  I don't know who sent it.  It was before mine on the list.

Pat Bush