Re: RV pulling a Horse trailer?????

VMAXEPT Roger Rittenhouse wrote:

> I use a very HIGH temp brake fluid over 500 deg boiling point .. it is

I was asking my brake man today about different fliuds. He said there is
a silicone brake fliud but the benifit was "minimal". I will ask him
more tomorrow. What is the name of your fliud?

Lauren

Plus, I learned that at higher elevations, like we were, the fluid boils
at a lower temperature. Something to consider at high elevations.