white hairs

Can anybody tell me approximately how long it takes riding in a particular
saddle to create white hairs?  Can it happen in as little as two to three
months of regular riding but nothing heavy duty?  My horse has been ridden
in quite a few different saddles in the past few months, and this would help
solve the mystery as to which one is the problem.

Thanks.