Re: white hairs

Suzanne,

My gelding developed some white hairs very quickly after I made a saddle
pad change with what I later learned was a too wide saddle.  Thankfully
they're all gone now.

(He also had two distinct parallel lines across the bridge of his nose when
I bought him.  Very slowly, they're fading as well.)

Cindy Eyler