Re: RV pulling a Horse trailer?????

I use a very HIGH temp brake fluid over 500 deg boiling point .. it is
normally used in hi-per cars and trucks.. you can sometimes get it in
PepBoys and other parts place..the std brake fluid is DOT3 with BP of
about 350.. far too low for what we try to stop..

Ask the shop to install the highest hi-per most expensive brake fluid
you can get..
or do it your self IF you know how to do all that stuff

BTDT
Roger R