Re: EQUITANA

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Equitana is NOT what it appears to be.
The organizers are NOT fair to their vendors.  Vendors pay 4-6 times the "normal"
to exhibit there and Equitana does not have many "repeats".  Many booth spaces
remain unsold and are "redocorated" so no one will notice.

BUT, it IS good to hear that at least the attendees are happy.  Now, if they could
REALLY get their act together. (THey don't even give the vendors a pass to the
"Main Event"). PLUS, they go head to head with the Festival of Champions at the
USET headquarters in Gladstone, NJ.  Next year they go head to head with the Old
Dominion.  Need I say where I will be next year?

Teddy