EQUITANA

It looks like I'm the first to report on Equitana held in Louisville, Ky this
year.  Only went for Thursday and Friday...next year it's going to be for four
days.  There was so much to see, so many seminars and demonstrations to go to,
two days was definately not enough time.  All disiplines of training and
riding are well represented, all kinds of horse related products, and
alternative methods of training and health care for the horse are present.
And the vendors...my goodness, I thought I had died and gone to horse heaven.

More to come as soon as I come down from the high...I'm sure on Monday there
is going to be a whole slew of comments.  The Equitana organizers do a
wonderful job...even down to the mail center to mail things home instead of
hauling 26 pounds of info and purchases on the plane.

Kaaren, Houston, TX