Re: Endurance Riding!

Angela C. McGhee wrote:

> Hey Trumna,
> I tried putting my EZ boot over Ichthammol and it desentigrated the heel
> strap.
>
> Agnie

Angie,

Wow.  Poor old Misty got an asbcess when she was 10 months pregnant - we
had an awful winter lots and lots of heavy rains.  There is not much
worse than a lame 10 month pregnant mare.  I could  not give her any
thing for the abscess.  So it was Ichthommol and an easyboot.  But I did
put a disposiable diaper over the hoof before I applied the easy boot.

Truman